It’s a New Year. We’ve all said ‘New Year, New me’ before but this year it’s all about starting the New Year with a new mindset.
Our approach for 2020 is to continue to focus on our people and the environment. We're all about spreading kindness and love!
Let’s reflect back on 2019 shall we?!
- In November, we partnered with our very first humbling and hearty homeless shelter, Highway House.
- The first ever person to receive our socks won two pairs at a raffle at Alleyn’s School Christmas Fair.
- We did two giveaway competitions with the World’s Biggest Sleep-out and Zero Waste Goods Festival.
- On December 6th, we launched our online shop just in time before Christmas.
- On December 7th, Leiho hosted their first pop up stall in a Christmas market on Oxford Street with Fair Christmas Fayre and The Salvation Army.
- Took part in the Shoe Box Project organised by Sutton Night Watch and Celeb FC, where their team filled shoe boxes with essentials for homeless people. They then drove around London and gave a nicely wrapped shoe box to any rough sleepers on the street!
- Fulfilled residents of Highway House’s wish lists in Christmas gift bags
… and by the end of 2019, with the help of our amazing customers, we donated over 250 pairs of socks in less than 2 months. It might not sound a lot but it’s a good starting point for us!
Thank you to all of those who helped be a part of this. We are excited to continue the journey with you all and complete even more milestones in the upcoming months!