Shipping & Refunds
We aim to process all orders as soon as we receive them and we aim to get them out to you as quick as we can. We have put together the estimated number of delivery days it might take for the order to get to you according to Royal Mail and/or Hermes. Please keep in mind that we try our best to give our customers the best experience possible however, we are not responsible for any delays in the delivery or by any unforeseen circumstances. All orders are dispatched from Monday - Friday.
We currently offer free standard shipping on all orders in the UK from £30. Shipping rates and times are as follows:
|United Kingdom||Standard class (2-4 working days)||From £1.50|
|First class (1-2 working days)||£3.50|
|Europe||Standard (5-7 working days)||£8.50|
|US & Canada||Standard (7-10 working days)||From £15|
|Rest of the world||Standard (7-10 working days)||
- You may cancel your order at any point before your order has been dispatched. Should you wish to return an item within 14 days of purchasing, please contact us at email@example.com and we will organize this for you. Please note that you will have to pay for a postage fee.
- Returned items must be in the same condition when received, tags must still be in place and the item should not have been worn. We are not responsible for any loss or damage occurred within the return of the item.
- Your refund will be expected to be in the same account your order was placed within 14 days.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns for wholesale orders unless it is due to item defects.
- All orders are subject to availability and will aim to be delivered by the date specified in the confirmation email, except in unforeseen circumstances in which the events are outside of our control such as postal delays and force majeure.
- Force Majeure is inclusive of any event beyond our control such as but not limited to natural disasters, public strikes, impediment of public transportation. At the event of force majeure situations, reasonable solutions will be performed to deliver or compensate your order. Postal delays due to busy periods such as Christmas time are also out of our control.