PRIVACY & POLICY
Leiho collects the personal information provided by you when you interact with our services such as making a purchase with us, subscribing to our newsletter, participating in a giveaway/competition, and/or contacting customer services.
- Anonymous information: when using our website, basic details such as your IP address, type of device, and session information such as page visits and length of the visits are automatically processed but remains anonymous.
- We collect this information to fulfil our services such as processing an order, deliveries, conducting customer services, and to help us improve the functionality of our website.
- Email marketing: with your consent, we may also send you email updates and promotions regarding our products, events, and blog articles. Should you no longer wish to receive any emails from us, you can simply unsubscribe or inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handwritten notes: We love some of the handwritten notes and sometimes we can’t help but share them with our community! Any notes we share will remain anonymous and no other information will be shared. If you prefer not to have your message shared anonymously, please leave us a customer note and let us know.
We recognise the importance of protecting your personal data, therefore no information will be shared with third parties unless:
- We have informed you and received your consent and/or given you the opportunity to opt-out.
- The only third party services that we use are Stripe payments (to receive online payments), Square (to receive payments from physical pop up shops and events) as well as Wix.
- Our website is hosted by Wix. Your information provided to us may be stored through Wix’s data storage and databases on secure servers behind a firewall.
- Payments: all direct payment gateways on our website adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Offer our customers with the best shopping experience by regularly monitoring, analysing and improving.
- Identify customers who are returning to our page and to maintain their shopping cart
- Ensure our website is a secure and safe platform
- We also use the help of Google Analytics to keep track of our website visitor data.
CHANGES IN PRIVACY AND POLICY