Explore the perfect stocking fillers for your loved ones, friends and colleagues in our range of ethical gifts that also give back to the local community. Whether if it’s for him, her or even kids, every item in our social enterprise shop will help fund warm essentials and projects that help people experiencing homelessness this Christmas.
Smiley, soft bamboo socks
- If you haven’t tried bamboo socks before, we highly recommend doing so during these seasonal festivities because there are no socks better than bamboo to wear when you’re dancing along to the Christmas tunes!
- Due to high demand, we introduced our very first range of baby and toddler’s bamboo socks for all our mini changemakers. Bamboo is a hypoallergenic fabric, making it suitable for sensitive skin as well as new born/baby skin. Our mini Leiho socks come with non-slip grips at the bottom to ensure that extra level of safety. You can also get these socks in the matching adults design for the most adorable mum/dad and baby gift set!
Plastic free Christmas sock crackers
- Continue the Christmas tradition of pulling crackers by surprising your loved ones with our eco-friendly sock crackers hand made by people experiencing homelessness.
- The perfect warm gift to ensure that your head and ears stay toasty this Christmas. Our beanies are made from soft OEKO-Tex certified and RPET certified acrylic yarn.
- Have a giant stocking to fill? Why not give them a reusable water bottle that also helps to provide clean water and essentials for people experiencing homelessness? Our stainless steel bottles are 500ml and come with 2 changeable caps – one with a hook and one without for any occasion.
We hope you have some fun this Christmas with your festive gifts and get to experience some quality time with your loved ones.