You can't help but smile when wearing these cosy mint green bamboo socks. These are the perfect everyday socks for when you're out and about.
Every pair helps us support someone in need.
Bamboo fibre is environmentally friendly, temperature adapting, hypoallergenic and odour resistant. Our bamboo quality is extremely soft which means it needs to be treated with care. Keep them out of the tumble dryer to maintain its durability.
Material composition: 78% bamboo, 20% polyamide, 2% elastane.
Size: Standard (this product is recommended for sizes 5-11).
Made in: Turkey
More reasons why we love our Leiho bamboo socks:
- Gentle to the skin, the planet and gives back to those in need.
- Smooth toe seams
- Happy designs
- Machine washable at standard 30°
- Super soft and breathable
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
A purchase with a purpose
When you make a purchase at Leiho, you are helping us fund employment projects, training as well as providing vulnerable communities with essential items they need to survive. We are a purpose-for-profit brand on a mission to use the power of our business to support those in need through our smiley bamboo socks and ethical gifts.
Make a difference with us today and check out our Impact Page for updates on the different charities we've supported.
The Benefits of Bamboo
• Bamboo is hypoallergenic
• Bamboo only uses 1/3 of the water that cotton uses
• It is temperature adapting which means in the summer it helps keep your feet cool and in the winter it keeps your feet warm.
• It's moisture wicking and odour resistant (no sweaty or smelly feet!)
• Bamboo socks are luxuriously soft and cosy for your feet.
Read a bit more about why we chose bamboo socks in our blog here!